Awareness campaign of the Association’s activities is being documented and copies are being produced for record purposes (CDs, photographs etc.) Pamphlets production is also in process of being developed and a website has been designed. The awareness campaigns are making much impact as more people are coming forward to seek for assistance. In addition, some Government Ministries, Agencies and Local Governments have sent acknowledgement/appreciation letters to the Association as per photocopies of letters attached herewith.
The Association’s representatives have attended the following workshops:
- On policy and strategy self-assessment (SPARC) held in Kano on 20/10/2012 organized by Katsina State Government Ministry of Finance.
- Three days training workshop in Daura on “Management of Malaria Control” organized by the Ministry of Health, Katsina State with support from SUNMAP.
- KATSACA start – up workshop at Kaduna on 5th May, 2014 to 9th May, 2014 for take-off and Capacity Building workshop on 1st December, 2014 to 5th December, 2014.
- The Mother and Child Survival Enhancement Association attended workshop organized by the Nigerian Association of women Journalist (NAWO) Katsina State chapter held at Daura Vocational Centre (Gidan Malam) on 17th October, 2017 for rural women on how to safe guard themselves and their Daughters against rape.
- Workshop on Review of Civil Society Engagement in NTD’s Held on 28th and 29th August, 2018 at Nasarawa State.
- Independence National Electoral Commission (INEC) Town Hall meeting with Women Groups and Gender focused civil society organization (CSO) on 8th February, 2019