The Association has the following aims/objectives:
- To assist the less privileged women and children in the society.
- To educate and enlighten women and children in the society (on health issues and income generation)
- To provide welfare materials to the less privileged children and mothers.
- To provide medical aid to nursing mothers.
- To provide educational materials to the less privileged children. (To improve educational status of the less privileged child through the provision of educational materials)
The Association is fully registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission with Registration Certificate No. CAC/IT/NO.38891 dated 17th June, 2010.